Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Introduction

Hello fellow DIYers, and welcome to my blog! I hope to be able to inspire and help you create beautiful pieces of home decor as well as functional organization.

I want to get to know all my followers, so let me start by telling you about myself!

I am a 22 year old housewife. My husband Matthew and I were married June 26, 2011, in Springville, Alabama. From Alabama, I moved in with my husband in Peachtree City, Georgia. Five months later, we moved to Sumter, South Carolina. Moving twice in five months is not something I would recommend to anyone!

We are the proud parents of two Bengal cats, Glacier and Ryu. They are a handful and LOVE to get into everything! I'm sure you'll be seeing a ton of them.

I LOVE to create new things from old. Saving for a house and family is hard to do when you have blank walls and drap Walmart decor. Creating something from nothing and being able to display it makes it better than anything store bought! My second addiction is organizing. I love for everything to have a home, and a pretty one at that.

Please feel free to ask questions or leave feedback.

Happy DIYing!

~Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment